10 presents you need to buy your cat for Christmas
It’s officially December, and that means one thing — Christmas is quite literally around the corner! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Our pets are always right at the top of our Christmas shopping lists, so we thought we’d help you out and put together a little selection of some of the products we think would be perfect to treat your pets to this festive season…
- An animal-friendly Advent calendar — We might be a couple of days into Advent, but it’s not too late to pick up an Advent calendar for your feline friend! Don’t let him feel left out when you’re tucking into your chocolate throughout December — there are dozens of Advent calendars for cats available, so pick one up and your cat can join in the fun too.
- A cosy new bed — Winter is here, and that means there’s a chill in the air and a very real need to wrap up warm. Why not treat your kitty to a cosy new bed to keep himself snug and comfortable this festive season? From igloo beds to heated beds, radiator beds and novelty beds, there’s something for even the fussiest of felines.
- Treats galore — It wouldn’t be Christmas without a treat or two, and there are so many delicious treats available for our pussycats this Christmas. Whether it’s cat-friendly chocolate mice or turkey-flavoured treats, you’ll be sure to find a selection of tasty titbits for your cat to enjoy.
- A cool collar — Is your cat’s collar looking a bit tatty? It might be time to invest in a new one, and Christmas is the purrfect time! There are even some Christmas-themed collars available, if you really want to get into the spirit of things!
- A fun fishing rod toy — It wouldn’t be Christmas without toys, and a fishing rod-style toy is ideal for cats who like to jump, pounce and play. There are lots available with feathers, bells, mouse toys and more attached, and it will look great poking out of your cat’s stocking on Christmas morning!
- A snazzy scratch post — Save your furniture and invest in a scratch post for your feline this festive season. With so many of varying shapes and sizes available, you’ll be spoilt for choice and are sure to find something that meets your style and budget.
- Catnip toys — Let your cat go crazy for catnip by investing in some adorable catnip toys. Catnip sends cats into a bit of a spin, so it might be a great way of keeping your kitty occupied when the house gets busy this Christmas.
- The purrfect puzzle feeder — Make meal times all the more fun by treating your cat to a puzzle feeder. Puzzle feeders encourage your cat’s natural hunting instincts, and keep him mentally and physically stimulated. It can also help slow down his eating if your cat is the type to gobble up his grub in a hurry!
- An awesome activity centre — If you really want to spoil your puss this Christmas, an activity centre might be just the thing. Many come complete with beds, scratch posts, hammocks and toys attached, so your cat will have his own purrsonal paradise this Christmas.
- Grooming goodies — Make sure your feline friend is looking his very best this Christmas with some cat grooming goodies. With brushes, shampoos, conditioners and detanglers available, grooming products are ideal for pampered pussycats.
Will you be treating your cat to any of these this Christmas? Make sure you take a look at our Christmas Gift Guide in the December issue (out now!), for some more inspiration, and our Christmas Offers section online for a peek at some more pussycat products perfect for Christmas.